Start Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
End Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
Includes: 7 daily calls
In this series of 7 daily calls along with your delicious questions and powerful processes, we invite you to explore different ways to apply versioning to what you're doing in your daily life.
1. Thinking something over. Whenever you decide to take some time to think something over, your versions can help you game out the possibilities.
2. Jumping right in. Whenever you decide to go for whatever is right in front of you, you can conjure a version to help you take each step going forward.
3. Accelerating. There are things you've been working on for a while. Your versions can help you take next steps (which may include doing nothing at all) that expedite what might have appeared to come to a halt.
4. Amplifying. Use versions to go deeper into something you already have that you like.
5. Deciding for something different. One or more versions can help you turn away from what you don't like and move into what you do like.
6. Letting go. There are versions of you who consider whatever has you tied up in knots as being no more than a passing fancy.
7. Using your versions. There are versions of who you have integrated versioning as a conscious act. They can help you do the same.
More details (including samples): Versioning Unfolding