Start Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
End Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
Includes: 7 daily calls
From a metaphysical perspective, making a decision is more than choosing between apples and oranges. But that can be a powerful way to look at what is actually happening.
When you decide for something, you are manifesting it within your number one version. You crunch into the apple.
There is another version of you who takes the other route. They peel the orange.
While decisions are rarely binary, thinking along those lines can help you make powerful decisions which manifest quickly and in alignment.
And your versions can help you with this.
In this series of 7 daily conversations, including delicious processes and powerful questions and answers, we invite you to tap into your amazing power to decide for what you are having and delight in the benefit of what this does for you.
1. Deciding with versions. When you make a decision, every possibility is experienced by a version of you and nothing is left behind.
2. Every possibility is a feel-better experience. When you choose the decision that feels better to you, there are other versions who do the same with what you left behind. Nothing is lost.
3. This isn't just apples and oranges. Decisions are a cutting away. When you decide for something, you are moving directly into the having of it.
4. Decide simply and quickly. Conjure up versions in a room and hash it out. This can be a lot of fun.
5. Everyone and everything agrees with you. Everyone, everywhere, and everything, in every way, is helping you have what you desire.
6. You are not limited. The only limitations you have are the ones you place on yourself. Using your versions, you can recognize when you're holding back because it feels better and when you're solely doing so out of habit.
7. Deciding for who you really are. Every single desire you have is expressing but one thing and we recommend you decide for that.
More details (including samples): Deciding With Versions