Start Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
End Date: Friday, August 18, 2023
Includes: 7 daily calls
The dilemma we often hear from our physical friends is that there is something they wish to do but can't because the money isn't there.
In this series of 7 daily conversations, we invite you to remember that cash flows where imagination goes and that the key to having cash is spending it.
1. Cash flows where imagination goes. Cash is a manifesting form in your reality and will arise in the place and at the time where you intend it to.
2. When the river appears to run dry. When you try to store all your cash in a lake for a rainy day, metaphorically speaking, you will likely find that the river dries up until the time when that rainy day comes and the dam breaks.
3. There is always plenty. The only brake on the cash you can have is found in the ways in which you imagine it is limited.
4. Spending it. One way to let cash flow is to intend and allow yourself to spend it.
5. All energy wants to move. When you imagine cash, imagine it moving around and benefiting you and others not because of what you need but for the fulfillment of your desires.
6. Open yourself to multiple channels. You may have decided there is one way or a handful of ways you can have the cash you desire. There are not infinite channels of your good but there are more than you can count.
7. Contrast is key. Without contrast, cash is meaningless.
More details (including samples): Cash Flows Where Imagination Goes